A Textured Feed Designed For Mature Maintenance And Performance Horses.
- Banks Mill Feed
- Blue Ribbon
Blue Ribbon is a 12% fully fortified all grain sweet feed with added fat, Organic Selenium & Natural Vitamin E. Meets the nutritional needs of the mature horse and the horse in work.
Blue Ribbon - Guaranteed Analysis
|Crude Protein, Min||12%|
|Crude Fat, Min||6%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||9%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF), Max||13%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF), Max||24%|
|Copper, Min||40 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||0.40 ppm|
|Selenium, Max||0.50 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||110 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||110 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||3,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D, Min||300 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||65 IU/lb|
Oats, Corn, Cane Molasses, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate, Monosodium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, Yeast Culture, d-Alpha Tocopherol (Source of Natural Vitamin E), Zinc Proteinate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Manganese Proteinate, DL-Methionine, Selenium Yeast, Choline Chloride, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin K Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D 3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate.
Feed BLUE RIBBON according to the chart below (based on 1000 lb horse) along with good quality hay (1.5-2% of body weight), free-choice salt, and fresh, clean water.
|Activity||Pounds per day|
- Make feed changes gradually over 10-14 days.
- Never feed more than 5 lbs / 1000 lbs Body Weight in a single meal.
- If your horse has difficulty swallowing, teeth issues, is an aggressive eater or naïve to pellets, this feed should be soaked in a small amount of water.
- Reminder: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect–infested feed.
- Warning: Do not feed to sheep. This products contains added copper at levels that may be toxic to sheep.
Where to Buy
Banks Mill Feeds are available at select retailers and at the mill.