A protein, vitamin, and mineral nutritional ration balancer for horses. Zone pellets are designed for foals, weanlings, yearlings, pregnant mares, breeding stallions and performance horses. A must to improve all horses. Perfect for easy keepers on summer pasture, lay up, or to enhance your current ration. Made with CalSea, a fast acting marine based calcium that buffers stomach acid, aids in the prevention and relief of gastric ulcers and the development of bone density.
Zone - Guaranteed Analysis
|Crude Protein, Min||26%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||9%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF), Max||13%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF), Max||22%|
|Copper, Min||260 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||2.90 ppm|
|Selenium, Max||3.10 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||700 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||665 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||23,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D, Min||2,300 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||500 IU/lb|
Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate, Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate, Soybean Hulls, Calcium Carbonate, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Calcite, Monosodium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Yeast Culture, d-Alpha Tocopherol (Source of Natural Vitamin E), Zinc Proteinate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Manganese Proteinate, DL-Methionine, Selenium Yeast, Choline Chloride, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin K Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D 3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate.
Feed ZONE according to the chart below (based on 100lb horse) along with good quality hay (1.5-2% of body weight), free-choice salt, and fresh, clean water.
|Activity||Pounds per day|
|Lactation, Foaling - 4 months||2-2.5|
|Lactation, 1 month - weaning||1.5-2|
|Foals/Weanlings/Yearlings||Please Consult a Nutritionist|
- Make feed changes gradually over 10-14 days.
- Never feed more than 5 lbs / 1000 lbs Body Weight in a single meal.
- If your horse has difficulty swallowing, teeth issues, is an aggressive eater or naïve to pellets, this feed should be soaked in a small amount of water.
- Reminder: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect–infested feed.
- Warning: Do not feed to sheep. This products contains added copper at levels that may be toxic to sheep.
Where to Buy
Banks Mill Feeds are available at select retailers and at the mill.