Multi-purpose, pelleted feed formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of the mature horse or pony.
- Banks Mill Feed
- Endurance 10
Endurance 10% with NO CORN is a multi-purpose, pelleted feed formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of the mature horse or pony. This is a Low Starch feed.
Endurance 10 - Guaranteed Analysis
|Crude Protein, Min||10%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||22%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF), Max||26%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF), Max||43%|
|Copper, Min||35 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||0.50 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||95 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Lignin Sulfonate, Calcium Salts of Fatty Acids, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Propionate (a preservative), Sodium Selenite, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Deflourinated Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Choline Chloride.
Feed Banks Mill Endurance 10% to mature horses according to your nutritionist’s instructions. Or, feed at the rate of 1 pound per 100 pounds of body weight to achieve desired growth rate and body condition. Good quality hay or pasture along with clean, fresh water should be provided at all times.
- Make feed changes gradually over 10-14 days.
- Never feed more than 5 lbs / 1000 lbs Body Weight in a single meal.
- If your horse has difficulty swallowing, teeth issues, is an aggressive eater or naïve to pellets, this feed should be soaked in a small amount of water.
- Reminder: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect–infested feed.
- Warning: Do not feed to sheep. This products contains added copper at levels that may be toxic to sheep.
Where to Buy
Banks Mill Feeds are available at select retailers and at the mill.