Equine First Aminolyte
A Nutritional Aid for Mature Horses to Replace Electrolytes Lost in Sweat with Branch Chain Amino Acids to Aid Muscle Recovery
- Banks Mill Feed
- Equine First Aminolyte
Benefits of Aminolyte
Equine First Aminolyte is a nutritional aid for mature horses to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. More than an electrolyte, Aminolyte has added Branch Chain Amino Acids to aid in muscle recovery.
- Replaces essential electrolytes lost in sweat
- Maintains fluid balance in body and fights dehydration
- Sustains muscle function
- Maintains nerve function
- Added Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) that help prevent muscle breakdown after exercise, reduce lactic acid buildup, stimulate muscle growth and improve recovery
- Added Glycine to protect the stomach
Equine First Aminolyte - IngredientsTypical Analysis - Grams per Scoop
Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Glycine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Calcium Silicate.
The feeding rate of Equine First Aminolyte is based on work intensity and the amount of sweat lost from the body.
One ounce = one scoop of Equine First Aminolyte.
|Activity||Ounces per day|
|Light Exercise||1 ounce|
|Moderate Exercise||2 ounces|
|Intense Exercise||3 ounces|
|Intense Exercise in Hot and Humid Conditions||4 ounces|
- For all classes of mature horses
- Sold in 25lb container
Where to Buy
Banks Mill Feeds are available at select retailers.