A beet pulp based, great all around feed suitable for polo, eventing, racing, fox hunting and all horses in work. Elite is fully fortified textured feed that combines high fat, high fiber ingredients with probiotics. Elite is now 12% Protein with organic selenium & Natural Vitamin E.
Elite - Guaranteed Analysis
|Crude Protein, Min||12%|
|Crude Fat, Min||10%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||12%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF), Max||15%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF), Max||26%|
|Copper, Min||50 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||0.50 ppm|
|Selenium, Max||0.60 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||140 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||145 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||3,700 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D, Min||370 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||85 IU/lb|
|Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Min||3,500 Million CFU/lb|
Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Corn, Soybean Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Stabilized Rice Bran, Flax Seed, Soybean Hulls, Calcium Carbonate, Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate, Yeast Culture, Lignin Sulfonate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Monosodium Phosphate, L Lysine, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Salt, DL-Methionine, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Selenium Yeast, Choline Chloride, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin K Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D 3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate.
Feed ELITE according to the chart below (based on 1000 lb horse) along with good quality hay (1.5-2% of body weight), free-choice salt, and fresh, clean water.
|Activity||Pounds per day|
- Make feed changes gradually over 10-14 days.
- Never feed more than 5 lbs / 1000 lbs Body Weight in a single meal.
- If your horse has difficulty swallowing, teeth issues, is an aggressive eater or naïve to pellets, this feed should be soaked in a small amount of water.
- Reminder: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect–infested feed.
- Warning: Do not feed to sheep. This products contains added copper at levels that may be toxic to sheep.
Where to Buy
Banks Mill Feeds are available at select retailers and at the mill.