Superior nutrition for horses at risk of digestive upsets and all sugar related conditions. This feed is formulated with no corn and no whole grains.
- Banks Mill Feed
- Low Starch
Superior nutrition for horses at risk of digestive upsets and all sugar related conditions. This feed is formulated with NO CORN and no whole grains.
Low Starch - Guaranteed Analysis
|Crude Protein, Min||13%|
|Crude Fat, Min||10%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||22%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF), Max||25%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF), Max||35%|
|Copper, Min||41 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||0.55 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||145 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||4,000 IU/lb|
Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Vegetable Oil, Cane Molasses, Calcium Salts of Fatty Acids, Molasses Products, Lignin Sulfonate, Stabilized Rice Bran, Propionate (a preservative), Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate.
Banks Mill Low Starch should be fed according to your nutritionist’s instructions. Or, feed at a rate of 1 pound per 100 pounds of body weight to achieve desired growth rate and body condition. Good quality hay or pasture along with clean, fresh water should be provided at all times.
- Make feed changes gradually over 10-14 days.
- Never feed more than 5 lbs / 1000 lbs Body Weight in a single meal.
- If your horse has difficulty swallowing, teeth issues, is an aggressive eater or naïve to pellets, this feed should be soaked in a small amount of water.
- Reminder: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect–infested feed.
- Warning: Do not feed to sheep. This products contains added copper at levels that may be toxic to sheep.
Where to Buy
Banks Mill Feeds are available at select retailers and at the mill.