Sleek is a fully fortified, beet pulp based, high fat feed. It combines multiple fat sources: flax, rice bran and oil along with yeast, probiotics, Organic Selenium and Natural Vitamin E. This low starch feed is perfect for mature horses in work or maintenance and successful in powering performance horses, providing long term energy with out excitability.
Sleek - Guaranteed Analysis
|Crude Protein, Min||12%|
|Crude Fat, Min||13%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||15%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF), Max||20%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF), Max||33%|
|Dietary Starch, Max||7%|
|Copper, Min||50 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||0.50 ppm|
|Selenium, Max||0.60 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||140 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||145 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||3,700 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D, Min||370 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||85 IU/lb|
|Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Min||3,500 Million CFU/lb|
Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Oil, Cane Molasses, Oats, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal,
Stabilized Rice Bran, Flax Seed, Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation
Product, Monosodium Phosphate, L Lysine, Yeast Culture, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Lignin Sulfonate,
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Salt, DL-Methionine, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Selenium Yeast, Choline Chloride, Copper
Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate,
Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin K Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic
Acid, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D 3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate.
Feed SLEEK according to the chart below (based on 1000 lb horse) along with good quality hay (1.5-2% of body weight), free-choice salt, and fresh, clean water.
|Activity||Pounds per day|
- Make feed changes gradually over 10-14 days.
- Never feed more than 5 lbs / 1000 lbs Body Weight in a single meal.
- If your horse has difficulty swallowing, teeth issues, is an aggressive eater or naïve to pellets, this feed should be soaked in a small amount of water.
- Reminder: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect–infested feed.
- Warning: Do not feed to sheep. This products contains added copper at levels that may be toxic to sheep.
Where to Buy
Banks Mill Feeds are available at select retailers and at the mill.