Sr. Elite with a new name. Beet pulp based, no corn and high fat. The perfect texturized feed for horses in the prime of their life and seniors with good teeth. Prime also works well for horses of any age in need of recovery or weight gain. Upgraded with Organic Selenium & Natural Vitamin E.
Prime - Guaranteed Analysis
|Crude Protein, Min||14%|
|Crude Fat, Min||10%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||11%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF), Max||15%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF), Max||26%|
|Copper, Min||50 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||0.50 ppm|
|Selenium, Max||0.60 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||140 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||145 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||3,700 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D, Min||370 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||85 IU/lb|
|Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Min||3,500 Million CFU/lb|
Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Oil, Stabilized Rice Bran, Soybean Hulls, Flax Seed, Calcium Carbonate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Product, Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate, Yeast Culture, Lignin Sulfonate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Monosodium Phosphate, L Lysine, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, DL-Methionine, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Selenium Yeast, Choline Chloride, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin K Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D 3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate.
Feed PRIME according to the chart below (based on 1000 lb horse) along with good quality hay (1.5-2% of body weight), free-choice salt, and fresh, clean water.
|Activity||Pounds per day|
- Make feed changes gradually over 10-14 days.
- Never feed more than 5 lbs / 1000 lbs Body Weight in a single meal.
- If your horse has difficulty swallowing, teeth issues, is an aggressive eater or naïve to pellets, this feed should be soaked in a small amount of water.
- Reminder: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect–infested feed.
- Warning: Do not feed to sheep. This products contains added copper at levels that may be toxic to sheep.
Where to Buy
Banks Mill Feeds are available at select retailers and at the mill.